About the Company: Our client is a well-established company based in Ripley who are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a 9-12 month Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity leave.
• Receive and process orders into the computer system.
• Contact customers to correct any price / quantity discrepancies and to augment orders wherever possible.
• Check stock levels where appropriate.
• Liaise with production and despatch departments where appropriate.
• Contact and welcome any new customers.
• Receive and deal with enquiries from customers, contractors, specifiers and general public by telephone, email and fax.
• Advise enquirers regarding their nearest stockist.
• Effectively resolve any customer complaints including short deliveries, missing items, breakages etc
• Provide technical and installation information to enquirers.
• Produce schedules required by customers for given installations.
• Provide accurate former quotations for customers.
• File all documents and orders and archive when necessary.
• Carry out a quarterly customer satisfaction survey.
• Franking the post.
• Effectively deal with any enquiries received through the website.
• Maintain literature and stationary stocks.
• Experience working in a similar role with in a manufacturing/engineering or construction based industry.
• You will have experience working in a similar position.
• Computer literate; Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook,
• Numeracy, accuracy and good communication skills are essential for the successful completion of the role.
Desired requirements and/or skills:
• Experience of ERP systems
What's in it for you? This is a full time position working Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm / 8.30am - 5pm. Salary will be around £18-19,000 P/A depending on experience. There could be a possibility it may lead to a permanent position, however cannot be guaranteed at this stage.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV or telephone for further information.