Customer Service Representative - Frimley - Salary of £22,000
Our client, a successful company based in Frimley, are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract basis.
As the Customer Service Representative you will be joining a busy supporting team to effectively manage the Customer ordering process and work to specific deadlines.
Your duties will include:
- Handling customer queries regarding deliveries and invoices
- Liaise with customers via telephone and email
- Keep internal database up-to-date and correct
- Send order confirmations and manage out of stock situations.
- To escalate issues where required
- Provide monthly reports to line managers
Experience and skills required:
- Proven customer service experience
- Used to work to deadlines
- Administration skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- SAP experience would be advantageous
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
For more information please contact Hannah Darby on the Office and Commercial team at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment.
- call centre
- sales support
- customer service
- office administration
- customer service advisor
- customer care
- sales and admin
- customer care advisor
- customer care representative
- administration advisor
- sales support advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job