Our Client (based in Paignton) are part of a Global Group. A world-wide company, with it's HQ in the States and with European subsidiaries in the UK, Germany, Austria, France and Belgium. World-wide turnover is in excess of $110 million, of which $25million is generated by the European operation. The Group is expanding rapidly through acquisition and organic growth. It aims to widen and deepen its product offering over the coming months and years.
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen to join this market leader in there specialist field. With clients in the manufacturing Oil, Gas and Health Sectors, our client seeks to recruit a Customer Service Representative. (French Speaking)
Summary of Duties
1. To cross sell the range of Products in line with the current sales
stratergies to ensure success of accounts & growth.
2. To provide customer service support for all clients.
3. To ensure all orders are processed in line with the companies standard
4. To maintain high levels of communication within the team regarding
competitors and any other relevant information.
5. Complete on a daily basis all required documentation for the CRM.
6. Attend internal and external business meetings.
- Analyse accounts to identify Key Decision Makers, have a firm grasp of the stakeholders within key accounts via CRM, work closely with the Director of Sales and colleagues to ensure you have a full understanding of the company objectives.
- Work within your team sharing skills, knowledge, and experience and when appropriate, information Company wide. Communicate with stakeholders as needed regarding specific customer requirements and concerns etc.
- Actively reviewing designated areas for performance and sales gaps.
- Have high standards of product knowledge.
- Ideally but not essential have an understanding of the NHS environment, hospital buying process, or any other medical related business
- Support new product launches in the UK.
- Identify emerging needs and opportunities in the marketplace through contact with current customers, following up on leads, and gathering competitor information
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. Screening for successful candidates will commence without delay, so if you feel this could be your next role, apply NOW!!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"