Our mission is to be the world's preferred car rental company, driven by people who are passionate about delivering an exceptional service to our customers across the globe. It's as simple as that.
We are currently looking to grow our team at our Feltham location. If you are a good team player who loves working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, you could thrive as a Customer Service Agent.
We are looking for people who share our passion, energy and enthusiasm for creating unbeatable customer experiences. You'll relish the chance to make a difference to every customer journey within one of the world's largest car rental companies.
Your benefits: Fuelling your journey
You'll earn uncapped commission on top of your salary, which means you'll dictate your own earning potential each month. You'll also receive fantastic in-house customer service and sales training, opportunities to study and enjoy career progression across Hertz UK and Europe.
Our excellent pension scheme means we contribute up to 8% of your salary to help you save more. We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme; childcare vouchers; discounts on health insurance, dental cover, travel insurance, employee retail discounts and more. What's more, our life insurance cover enables your loved ones to receive a lump sum should the worst happen.
You'll also enjoy free on-site parking and a generous staff discount at Hertz locations across Europe.
Your skills: What you'll need to take the wheel
- A valid UK or EU driving licence
- Solid experience in a customer service, sales or retail environment
- Good English skills, enabling you to be a brilliant communicator
- Understand the importance of great team spirit and supporting your colleagues
- An enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude towards selling
- Great problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritise and make decisions
- Passion for a role where every day is different: You relish taking on new challenges and thinking outside the box
- Responsible, trustworthy and organised and can keep a cool head under pressure
- Willing to work on a shift rota basis, 7 days per week.
The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of rental car brands - including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly - as well as the fleet management company Donlen. We are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies, and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is passionate about customer service and has the ability to work collaboratively as a team to achieve targets. Please APPLY NOW
- sales executive
- customer service
- sales adviser
- car rental
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"