Are you currently looking for a new employment opportunity? Do you currently work evenings / nights and are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a steady career history within a contact center environment?
I have a new opportunity available working for a world leading Facilities Company based in Greater Manchester, close to Stockport, who are passionate and successful in their field. If you are looking for a fulfilling customer service / helpdesk role this is the job for you. Salary offered is upto £21,000 and the hours are 12.00am to 08:00am on a 6 days on, 3 days off basis.
· Taking inbound calls from clients
· Working to SLA's
· Proactively answering customer's faults and queries in the first instance
· Actively finding a resolution
· If you are unable to resolve the problem ensure it is dealt with until a satisfactory conclusion is reached
· Taking ownership of problems
· Being helpful and courteous at all times
· Liaising with other departments
· Processing documentation accurately
· Confident in dealing with complaints
· Participate in team meetings and put forward new ideas
Experience & Skills
Previous experience within a Customer Service Contact Centre (ie specifically customer service rather than a sales team) is essential, together with knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. Ideal background would be in facilities, however other industries will also be accepted. Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbally. Good grammatical and numerical skills.
Ideally the person will already be working evenings or nights and be happy to continue to do this.
37.5 hours per week from 12:00am to 08:00am on a 6 days on 3 days off basis.
Salary & Benefits
In return for your hard work and commitment a salary of £21,000 per annum is offered and benefits include Private Healthcare, parking on first come first serve basis and 25 days holidays
If you believe this is the role for you, and have the relevant experience, please apply below.