Our client, an international, industry-leading fleet management solutions company in Reading, are hiring for a Dutch Speaking Customer Service Representative to join their team. You will be providing frontline customer & engineering support in a fast paced, growing GPS fleet services business.
- Handle incoming calls from customers and engineers, raising and investigating cases in Salesforce.com and responding to customers as necessary
- Handle emails from customers, colleagues and 3rd party engineering providers.
- Responding to voice messages left during busy times
- Identify customer concerns and issues, taking the necessary action to resolve the issue, ideally and where possible, within the duration of the call.
- Liaising with internal support teams - Development, Finance or Sales - to resolve/escalate issues
- Liaising with engineering sub-contractors to schedule service calls
- Follow up internal and external parties to ensure customer issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Make follow up calls to ensure the customer is satisfied with the resolution of their issue/query
- Ensure engineering issues are identified and escalated in accordance with company handling policy and guidelines
- Fluent Dutch Speaker
- Strong Listening Skills and negotiating skills
- Pleasant and personable approach addressing customers and co-workers
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work on their own initiative
- Articulate and a good oral communicator
- Show empathy and understanding, recognising the needs of the customer while protecting the revenue stream and minimising the financial losses to the business.
- Previous Customer support / service experience, preferably in a call centre
- Previous Technical Support experience
- Can work under pressure of meeting tight delivery deadlines
Our client offers an excellent benefits and incentives, career progression opportunities and an exciting, vibrant environment.
This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday on a shift pattern basis. Typical hours include the first shift (7am-3pm), early shift (8am-4pm), middle shift (9am-5pm) and late shift (10am-6pm).
Please apply online to be considered.
- customer support
- customer service
- technical support