A brilliant opportunity has arisen in St Albans for an experienced Customer Services professional to join an expanding business. A market leading, award winning company are looking to bring on a new member of staff to join their established Customer Services team. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who is driven, motivated and hardworking with proven Customer Service experience. Reporting to the Customer Services Team Leader, your duties will include:-
- Order taking and answering sales enquires and queries on the phone
- Input of project details, delivery and site details, contacts, times etc.
- Order processing, including booking of stock in the UK and mainland Europe
- Invoice processing, including summary reports
- Maintain customer records and database including contact names etc.
- Follow up existing and potential customers and orders by email and phone
- Support service desk operation as required; either in the office or on site
- Work with marketing dept to assist in delivery of mail shots and pro active follow up calls, updates on price lists and catalogues etc.
- Follow up projects and quotes with approval from commercial dept, communicating with all depts. with details of large jobs including times, venues etc.
- In addition to your normal duties, you may be required to undertake other duties from time to time
- Resolution of customer complaints
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 /year
- Customer Service
- Mail Shots