Customer Service Representative - Available Immediately
Full time / Permanent
£20,000 - £22,000 Plus EXCELLENT bonus and benefits package
An excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company based in Guilford. This customer service advisor position requires a confident individual who has previous experience and enjoys providing great customer service experience.
You’ll need to be highly organised, a team player, a great communicator and carry a genuine interest in offering a 5* customer service experience.
As a Customer Service agent, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional service. You will need to ensure that a high quality professional interaction is maintained at all times through both phone and email based communications.
What skills are vital for this role:
1. Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
2. Research required information using available resources
3. Manage and resolve customer complaints
4. Provide customers with product and service information
5. Enter new customer information into system
6. Update existing customer information
7. Process orders, forms and applications
8. Follow up customer calls where necessary
9. Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
10. Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
11. Dealing with the posts and maintaining and restocking office supplies
12. Making travel arrangement for staff
13. Assisting and processing of data to ensure the timely invoicing of customers
14. Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
We require someone who loves providing first class customer services and ideally would have a good track record customer service experience.
The role is fast paced so the successful candidate must thrive in this environment.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Receptionist Duties