Customer Service Representative and Admin
Mayfair, London W1J
£20,000 per annum (starting)
Our client is a small e-commerce business specialising in furniture products. Selling online in the UK is a very mature industry with unprecedented worldwide growth - statistics show that over half of the population has at one stage or another purchased something online. They is part of a larger, parent organisation, which has offices in Hong Kong and China.
Having commenced operations in May of 2016, they are a small and rapidly growing company. They primarily sell on eBay and Amazon, but is looking to quickly expand business and platforms, having already secured the exclusive UK distribution rights of a radiator cover business from a European manufacturer.
Expeditious growth in sales across 2017 has made it necessary to employ administrative help, to manage the day-to-day duties of running the business.
The successful candidate will interact with a spread of different customers, learn how a business runs from start to finish, and have full autonomy within their role.
Being a small company, the candidate may occasionally be required to fulfil administrative duties outside the breadth and scope of the stated job activities below.
The Customer Service Representative and Admin role will include the following responsibilities:
- Respond to customer enquiries and issues across all e-commerce platforms via email
- Communicate with and follow up on suppliers to resolve issues, such as delayed deliveries, missing parts, damages, refunds, etc.
- Processing orders and producing daily order reports
- Managing the customer service phone
- Track deliveries to ensure everything is delivered on time; following up on suppliers and couriers if there are delays or other issues
- Manage customer feedbacks manually or via software
- Monitoring competition on each platform and recording findings
- Maintain the issues log (record of all issues customers experience). Documenting any recurring issues with products.
- Finding new suppliers to work with
- Conducting market research
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Representative and Admin role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Customer support experience or high regard for the importance of customer-orientated operations
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills - ability to handle multiple cases simultaneously and follow up the cases appropriately
- Understanding, patience and exercising empathy with difficult customers
- Ability to work independently where necessary
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and implement
- 20 days holiday each year, in addition to all statutory public/bank holidays.
- Pension scheme
If you feel you are suitable for the Customer Service Representative and Admin role, please apply now!
PUL does not sponsor international visas at this time
Customer Service, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Assistant, Administration Assistant, Administrative, Administrator.