Our market leading client are looking for a customer service representative/order administrator to join their team based ion Uxbridge. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the customer service function for assigned Accounts. Ensuring customers receive the best service possible by coordinating customer service activities and managing orders.
- processing all customer orders and executing the direct shipping and order process
- resolving customer queries
- . Working with third party operators and suppliers to anticipate and react to customer demands and needs.
- Participate in tactical customer meetings; training new customers (onsite-site visit or remotely) on how to utilise ordering systems.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with 3rd Party Logistics providers and Global Supply Chain.
- Providing regular reports on order supply, demand, availability and depletion.
- Ideally you will have JDE or SAP experience.
- European language desirable, not essential.
- Experience using MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint at an intermediate level.
- Skilled to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Experience speaking effectively before groups of customers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job