Hours 08:00-17:30 Monday-Friday and 08:00-12:00 on a rota
Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicate with customers daily either face to face or over the phone
- Build relationships with customers as their local rental provider
- Effectively resolve customer queries to the best of your abilities
- Proactively promote the Company’s products and services
- Work towards daily/weekly targets to increase productivity and sales
- Have a flexible working attitude and ensure all tasks are completed accurately
- Assist with deliveries and collections for customers where necessar
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior experience in a customer service capacity
- Excellent communication skills with a professional attitude
- Previous experience in the industry is advantageous but not essential
- Hold a valid UK driver’s licence and an excellent driving record
- IT literate
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Competitive salary DOE + bonuses
- Company pension scheme and other benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'