Contact Careers are delighted to be recruiting for a brand new team in the Customer Service department of one of our most valued clients based in Leeds city centre. We're looking for passionate, people focused individuals who love to provide exceptional customer service. You'll need to be pretty tech-savvy too as you'll be assisting customers with their premium mobile devices so an interest in smart phones/apps would be helpful.
- Location: Leeds City Centre - LS2
- Salary: £21,000 per annum
- Hours: Full time, 8am - 10pm Monday to Sunday
- Start date: Monday 19th March (Rotational shift pattern so you need to be fully flexible between these hours)
- Interviews: Week commencing 12th March
Purpose of the Role...
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a pioneering new team that will deliver an innovative, personalised, resolution focused, effortless and satisfying platinum support experience to premium mobile device customers.
You will be supporting customers in switching to their new premium mobile device, then providing a 'concierge’ style service in assisting them with a personalised level of setup and also promoting to them the many features and benefits of these exciting products.
Through these interactions you will build up a relationship with your customers and build up your own individual customer base who you will interact with further throughout the lifecycle of the product and beyond.
What you'll be doing...
- Supporting customers through the switching process and helping them with personalised device set up
- Explaining the features and benefits of the product to ensure customers derive maximum benefit and have awareness
- Promoting, and assisting with customer account registration
- Raising awareness of the many Apps and services that can benefit customers
- Providing setup and troubleshooting support through remote management to ensure effortless assistance for customers when appropriate
- Delivering ongoing personalised support through onboarding to customers to build relationships and ensure customer retention, this through proactively following up with your customer base at various points following the first interaction… 2 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 11 months
- Sharing digital content with customers to drive value add, customer loyalty and engagement
Full training and support when you join, and there will be opportunities to grow and develop within the business.
As part of this pioneering team you will also receive additional levels of ongoing coaching and development. There will also be monthly incentives on offer for delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction, additionally we also offer…
- A competitive salary
- 30 days holiday (including public holidays)
- A pension scheme
- A wide range of discounts on many products and services
- Childcare vouchers
- A cycle2work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Shift swap scheme
- Plus more
*Please note - you will be required to pass a credit check and DBS check as part of the referencing process
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Technical Support