Job Title: Customer Service Receptionist
Salary: Competitive base salary + company pension scheme
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Do you like being busy? Are you looking for a role that provides variety and the opportunity to progress within a business? If yes, then read on!
The company are currently looking for a Customer Service Receptionist who can demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, who is tenacious and has excellent customer focus and time management. Their ideal candidate should also be able to demonstrate solid organisational skills, self-motivation and a team ethos.
- To provide a service of the highest possible standard to meet and, whenever possible exceed the expectations of our customers, including: Welcoming customers, ascertaining their rental needs and satisfying those needs by full adherence to our rental procedures
- Responding promptly to all enquiries and seeking opportunities to sell the Avis/Budget service to all potential customers
- Organising and planning vehicle rental hires and logistical movements
- Administrative duties in relation to vehicle reporting, cash & banking etc.
Successful candidates should demonstrate a positive and professional manner, a "can do" attitude and an ability to work to tight timescales.
Experience in the vehicle rental sector would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided. As there may be a requirement for some driving in this role, a full clean driving license is essential to meet insurance requirements.
This is a full time [40-hour] position; however, there is an opportunity to job-share and therefore those interested in part-time flexible hours are encouraged to apply.
Ongoing training is offered, along with benefits including pension, life insurance, generous discounted vehicle rental, company uniform, childcare voucher scheme and opportunities for career progression. If you feel this is the job for you then please apply today.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV with a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Part-Time Customer Service Assistant, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Appointment Booker, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Admin, Customer Service Assistant will also be considered for this role.
- Customer Services
- Customer Support
- Client Service
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Assistant
- Customer Service Executive
- Customer Services Executive
- Appointment Booker
- Customer Aid
- Part-Time Customer Service Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job