Start Date: 1st May 2018
Duration of assignment: Initial 3 Months temp with potential of leading to a permanent contract depending on performance.
Hours: 8am - 4pm, 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £9.33 an hour
We are looking for customer services representatives, preferably with experience in similar roles to join our Customer Service Organisation in Bournemouth. You will be part of a new Order Management team for our Client. You will be accountable for key business results including call answer rate, query and complaint resolution, order entry accuracy, and blocked order clearance. You will work closely, externally with customers and internally with other supply chain and commercial functions. You are expected to take part in the teams trade shows which are held twice a year over a weekend and will be compensated for the time.
* Working towards Core Business KPIs
* Operating Discipline is essential to the role and so is the ability to prioritise. The successful candidate must be able to work with deadlines and work accurately to drive solutions and exceptional business results.
* Ability to analyse information, identify issues, make judgment based on experience and company policies is a key requirement.
* Strong collaboration and communication skills are crucial as the work involved will require contact with a diverse group of people internally and externally.
* Ability to identify opportunities to simplify the work processes and drive improvement in results.
* Should have been actively involved in customer service or customer facing roles within the past 5 years.
* Shows a strong sense of individual accountability and able to work with autonomy.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can manage cross functional relationships.
* You can multitask and have good time management skills, and are a continuous learner.
* You are credible and confident to talk about our products/services
* A high level of organization
* Strong communication skills
* Drives a winning team mentality
* Loves beauty
If you have a similar background apply now!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job