My client is an independent family owned business supplying on food equipment to the catering trade UK wide. Recruiting for a Customer service product coordinator to assist in the day to day orders whilst providing memorable and excellent standards of customer service to clients.
- As the first point on contact you will be an ambassador to the company and their standards of customer service.
- Talking to bars and restaurants all over the UK, your main purpose will be to take inbound calls and emails from existing hospitality / catering customers.
- Be able to proactively maximise sales of additional products
- Families yourself with a large catalogue of products.
- You will be processing orders, dealing with returned goods, supporting Field Rep's and providing a 1st class service at all times.
- Liaising with the purchasing team, warehouse and accounts team to ensure that the information is accurate.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience wise you will have a solid background in customer service, potentially worked in catering or hospitality and be looking for a fast paced, challenging 9-5:30 role Monday - Friday!
- You will love being part of a team and you will thrive on working in a fast-moving environment
- You believe and can demonstrate that you are passionate about customer service, delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Cope well with pressures and setbacks, working productively in a high-pressured environment
- Rapidly learn new tasks and quickly commit information to memory
Working hours - 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday, 1 in 6 Saturdays reduced hours.
If you believe you have the right experience please forward your CV
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- inbound calls
- Customer service
- sales orders
- online portal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job