Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice
Primarily based in the Medical Centre HMS Raleigh, this role provides a broad and flexible medical administration service to meet the contractual requirements of the RN. Employed as an Apprentice in the Medical Centre there will be the potential to rotate through various elements of professional responsibilities when required to meet the needs of the business. The successful candidate will be given full on-the-job training alongside undertaking the Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2 programme over the duration of 14 months with potential for a permanent position.
Although not at any one time, specific tasks might include, but are not limited to:
- Operate the Defence Medical Information Capability Programme (DMICP) (training given)
- Ensure the exportation of all medical data from DMICP for all personnel joining and leaving is carried out in accordance with current guidelines
- Ensure that all incoming medical letters and results are processed and scanned onto DMICP in accordance with current protocols
- Complete all tasks required on personnel’s records on their release from HM Forces
- To manage the receipt of medical documentation from AFCO’s
- To complete the initiation of the Integrated Health record for all service joiner’s on DMICP
- To cover Receptionist duties as required
- To maintain medical confidentiality at all times whilst complying with Caldicott principles and the Data Protection Act and GDPR
- To maintain desk instructions within area of employment
- Archive manuscript medical documentation
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks determined by the Interserve Line Manager, including support and cover for other staff in the medical centre and UPO HMS Raleigh
Knowledge skills & experience
- Organisational skills, with a high degree of integrity and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good all round standard of education, especially literacy and numeracy (educated to GCSE English and Maths or equivalent).
- IT literate.
- Ability to adapt to change and undertake additional training when required.
Personable and professional with good judgement and the ability to communicate effectively. Reliable, discreet and well presented, giving a positive image of Interserve company values.
- SC security clearance will be required (Right to Work in the UK).
- Requirement to work 30 hours per week (Mon to Fri) during core working hours and flexibly when required.
- Required to wear approved company work wear.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'