Are you looking for a new opportunity? Enjoy delivering excellent customer service? I have a position based in Tamworth with a fantastic opportunity to join the team on a temporary ongoing basis.
Working in a very busy fast paced office your position will involve:
• To input sales orders received either by phone, fax or via the Area Sales Managers for the relevant territories.
• To handle a large volume of calls whilst delivering excellent customer service predominately to the Engineered Product Division.
• Liaise with the customer, and the production, warehouse/ technical departments where relevant to confirm/query order details.
• Provide basic technical support for customer's enquiries.
• To promptly resolve customer delivery enquiries this will include liaison with the courier or warehouse where necessary.
• To co-ordinate customer quote requests.
• To deal with customer orders and end user enquiries promptly and ensure appropriate action is taken.
• To work within a team and assist Customer Service colleagues/Customer Care Manager as required.
• To cover for the Customer Service Manager in their absence
• Be involved in various "Project" teams to aid the business.
• To help with the implementation and training requirements for SAP.
• This list of duties is not exhaustive and may change at any time.
Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service
Has a can do attitude with a willingness to be part of a successful team.
Excellent attention to detail.
Able to use multiple systems and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Able to prioritise, work effectively and remain calm under pressure.
Can demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Good Excel, Word and Outlook skills
If you are interested please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job