We have a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of a growing team within a busy transport company.
We’re looking for a candidate to provide a first class service to our customers. With this in mind, we’re looking for confident applicants who work well under pressure. Experience of working in a transport industry is desirable but not essential.
- Answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Input and transfer information using bespoke transport software and systems.
- Monitor consignments to ensure customer needs are met.
- Maintain high level of communication at all levels.
- Deal with any issues in a calm and professional manner.
- Undertake any other duties deemed appropriate to the role by management.
- Good standard of education and relevant IT knowledge.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible and committed.
- Attention to detail.
- A proactive personality.
Working hours: 42.5 hours / week.
Core hours: Monday to Friday, 8.5 hour shifts between 8am and 6.30pm.
Starting salary: £16k - £18k depending on experience.
Closing date: Monday 19th March.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Highly Detailed