Our client is an established and successful company based in Gateshead. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Operative to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below. This role is 10-2 Monday- Friday
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to billing, order capture, up-selling, data input, general enquires, complaint handling.
- Provide a telesales function which includes, but not limited to outbound calls, up-selling, sales/marketing promotional campaigns.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience. Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
- Liaise with management team to ensure that the best possible service is provided to all customers.
- Attend training sessions as deemed necessary by the company
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service /telesales capacity required.
- Computer knowledge with experience of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to consumer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has the ability to handle customer complaints
- Strong detail orientation and communication / listening skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Sociable hours
- Nice working environment
- Opportunity to develop skills and to deal with different levels of staff
- Opportunity to develop a long-term career
- Onsite Parking
- Accessible location for public transport
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'