Customer Service Operative - Pharmaceuticals
Customer Service Operative, pharmaceutical
Based near Trafford Park
Monday - Friday 9.30am-6.30pm
To apply for this role, you should be/have
- Happy working in a busy team
- A multitasker
- Have a passion to deliver excellent customer service
- Good organisational skills
- Be looking for a long-term position
- Have a positive and happy outlook
We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join our client’s team in Trafford Park. This is a busy and exciting opportunity to be part of a successful team working in pharmaceuticals. We would like to speak with confident, driven, personable candidates who are passionate about customer service.
- Maintaining a daily and monthly customer service log that captures all relevant details to customer issues for audit and training purposes
- Speaking to customers daily to give them returns reference and to log relevant details
- Taking and making calls from and to customers as and when needed
- Identifying the different issues as reported by the customer e.g. missing items, damaged items, ordered in error, driver error or keyed incorrectly
- Ensuring customer letters have been completed
- Ensuing all returned products are credible as per our terms
- Logging any customer &/or product complaints following up with GM for closure of complaints
- Completing all credits and stock checks on stock returned by customers
- Completing adhoc stock checks if lines reported missing
- Taking calls to assist the team during busy periods
- Chasing up late deliveries
- Contacting customers when a driver has been delayed ensuring they know it will be late
- Completing post and other admin duties as needed
- Maintains security of Company stock, equipment and assets relating to your role.
- To have an excellent knowledge of different categories of products
- Ordering stationary/consumables required, creating Purchase orders and matching to invoices when they come in.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Customer Issues
- Customer Service
- Purchase Orders
- Product Complaints
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'