Customer Service Operations Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 - Negotiable - Plus EXCELLENT bonus and benefits package
- To lead teams to deliver a quality Customer Services offering in back office; typically, a mixture of back office process and product centric teams, that may include both written and phone Customer contact.
- To build a leadership team to deliver a service with the Customer at the heart of it
- To deliver a service that is cost efficient, with optimum use of resources available
- To operate to the compliance and governance standards for this Company and demonstrate strong control related behaviours for all areas under management.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Delivery of an effective Customer services offering via a mixture of back office process and product centric teams that may include both written and phone Customer contact.
- Work with team to resolve operational issues escalated by Team Leaders to ensure appropriate treatment of customers and effective daily clearing of work queues.
- Manage process, risks, TCF & conduct risk, compliance, FCT and regulatory control frameworks all areas under management; to include robust quality controls and a quality focused culture.
- Promote change initiatives in own line and across CS via the bau change delivery platform
- Create a culture which develops employees and supports our succession plans; managing the performance, training, qualifications and development of staff to secure their commitment and competence and to drive performance and results.
- To effectively communicate with employees to build a positive working environment where role model behaviours are the standard; where staff are clear on goals and objectives, and how they can feel central to and participate in the success of our organisation.
- Ensure through robust capacity planning that appropriate and skilled resource is in place to accommodate work volumes, including change and peak demand.
- Analyse and interrogate management information provided, to manage, plan and improve results, to include root cause analysis of complaints, VODs, CSAT, breaches and losses.
- Strong operational leadership evidencing delivery through others on a similar span of control in a back-office environment.
- Proven experience in building strong working relationships
- Good stakeholder management skills and experience of cross team working
- Role model behaviours in line with the corporate personal and leadership imperatives
- Proven planning ability in relation to service, resource and budgets at a department level
- Experience in driving a culture that delivers on initiatives to continually improve service for the end Customer
- Ability to negotiate, problem solve and influence to achieve results
- Track record of working in a regulated environment and assessing the impact of ongoing changes in that environment.
- Strong Operational delivery experience in a back-office environment
- Experience of managing budgets and / or resource
- Evidence of building and managing effective stakeholder and peer relationships
- Proven success in Leadership and service management through delivery of strategic objectives
- Experience in delivering process improvements in the line
- Evidence of embedding a strong performance culture, that supports the business behavioural imperatives
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service Operations
- Performance Culture
- Operational Issues
- Service Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job