Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading Housing provider in North West London to recruit for Customer Service Officer (Repairs).
MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR 1 WEEKS NOTICE
- First point of contact for all Repair enquiries
- Obtaining full repair information, diagnosing repairs, raising repair orders and booking in relevant appointments.
- Take ownership of customer queries and deal with all customer contact in a friendly, efficient and calm manner.
- Prioritise own workload and works under pressure to ensure deadlines and targets are met
- Delivering a high-quality service to all tenants and contractors
- Must have experience as a Planner/Scheduler
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV or please email your CV over to
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'