This exciting temp to perm Customer Service Officer role is based out of St. Ives, Cambridgeshire with a leading manufacturing and production company who form part of a global group doing particularly well in their current market. Offering stability, variety and a fun place to work
My client are a leading international manufacturing and production group whose St. Ives operation based in Cambridgeshire are growing rapidly and have built a Strong family orientated company culture that supports staffs professional and personal development.
Customer Service Officer duties and responsibilities;
- Provide first class customer service to all internal and external stakeholders
- manage customers through the full lifecycle
- Respond to queries efficiently and accurately
- partner with internal staff to proactively learn the business, products and processes to provide even better customer service
This temp to perm Customer Service Officer role based out of St.Ives will require the following experience and personal traits to be successful;
- Have customer service experience on the phone within a business
- have Strong comunication skills
- be proactive and keen to apply yourself in a job
- keen to solve queries and leave all customers happy
- personable and socialable character
- hard working
A great stable temp to perm position within a supportive business keen for someone to learn the manufacturing and production industry and progress upwards through the company
- customer service
- data entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'