Job Role: Customer Service Specialist
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Pay Rate: £17,940 - £19,260(Temp to Perm)
Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours
Harper Recruitment Group are recruiting for one of the worlds leading financial organisations. Due to expansion and continued success our client have a number of vacancies within the escalated complaints department.
This company boasts a wide range of benefits and perks including subsidised canteen, games area and an on site gym!
What does the role involve:
- Reporting to the Complaints Team Manager resolving employer and escalated complaints
- Responding to complaints via telephone, email and social media platforms
- Investigating each case methodically
- Identifying cause of complaint and managing employer relationships
- Resolving all complaints within agreed time scales and company standards
- Managing escalated complaints through to resolution
- Updating and maintaining associated administration records
- Working with internal contacts to ensure compliance
Who are we looking for?:
- An excellent communicator
- Previous experience within a customer service environment is desirable
- Ability to show empathy and understanding to customers
- Attention to detail
If you feel that you meet the criteria and if you are enthusiastic, a team player and self-motivated please send your CV to Rebecca today!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job