Our client, a global market leading finance company, based in Reading, is currently hiring for a Customer Service Officer to support customers and clients with general account queries and issues.
- Liaising with customers and clients and other departments in person and via email and telephone.
- Offering exception levels of customer services to all customers and clients
- Managing customer complaints in a timely manner and to a satisfactory level - escalating to management where necessary
- Managing multiple email inboxes and requests by prioritising effectively.
- Provide seamless process to clients.
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace they philosophy of treating customers fairly.
- Previous experience in customer service based role.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships and communicate with colleagues, clients and brokers.
- Strong Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong organisation skills
- High level of accuracy and attentions to detail
- Able to manage multiple workloads well to deadline.
- Experience in a Financial Services, Insurance or related industry would be a distinct advantage.
This is a full time, permanent position working from Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Our client offers and excellent remuneration and bonus package with excellent career development and progression opportunities.
Please apply online to be considered.