Our client, a global market leading finance company, based in Reading, is currently hiring for a Customer Service Officer to support customers and clients with general account queries and issues.
- Liaising with customers and clients and other departments in person and via email and telephone.
- Offering exception levels of customer services to all customers and clients
- Managing customer complaints in a timely manner and to a satisfactory level - escalating to management where necessary
- Managing multiple email inboxes and requests by prioritising effectively.
- Provide seamless process to clients.
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace they philosophy of treating customers fairly.
- Previous experience in customer service based role.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships and communicate with colleagues, clients and brokers.
- Strong Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong organisation skills
- High level of accuracy and attentions to detail
- Able to manage multiple workloads well to deadline.
- Experience in a Financial Services, Insurance or related industry would be a distinct advantage.
This is a full time, permanent position working from Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Our client offers and excellent remuneration and bonus package with excellent career development and progression opportunities.
Please apply online to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job