This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
We are a bank focused on driving market leading customer service we can be proud of. We do this by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, serving the communities in which we operate with the level of professionalism and friendliness that they expect and deserve. We are currently part of RBS trading under the Royal Bank of Scotland brand in England and Wales and the NatWest brand in Scotland. Internally, we refer to ourselves as Future Williams & Glyn Team.
As a Customer Service Officer engaging with our customers will be a key element of your role, and you'll be their first point of contact when they visit our branch.
You'll provide a fantastic experience by:
- Having great conversations, to proactively identify ways to enhance our customers individual banking experience and understand their needs.
- Helping our customers understand the different ways they can bank with us and the range of services we can offer
- Understanding and responding to changing customer requirements by recommending and promoting the benefits of banking with us
You will be motivated and driven to develop your career.
To be successful in this role, you'll:
- Have a passion for customer service and excellent attention to detail
- Thrive under pressure and have the determination to continuously improve standards for our customers
- Have great communication skills to highlight the benefits of our products to meet the individual requirements
- Commit to developing new skills and responsibilities
- Work as part of the team to contribute to branch success, targets and deliver continuous improvement activities.
What else you'll need to know
- Part-time hours, 21 hours per week
- Fixed Term Contract for 6 months
- Branch opening hours, Monday - Friday
- You'll typically be working during the branches opening hours, which can include weekends and bank holidays. Your actual working hours will be discussed at your interview
What you'll get in return
- Depending on experience you'll receive an attractive reward package including a competitive annual salary.
- A benefit funding of 12% based on your annual salary which you can receive within your salary payment, alternatively you can use it to purchase one of the many benefits on offer to you.
- A generous holiday allocation of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for hours worked).
- Discount vouchers for popular high street stores, discounted protection products such as life assurance and private medical cover, as well as childcare vouchers and other attractive options.
- You'll enjoy a comprehensive structured training program, and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open progression opportunities. And when you're ready, we'll help take your career to the next level
As a Financial Services organisation, we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
Close date: 23rd October 2017
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job