Our client is International Bank is looking to hire a Customer Service Officer to join their team at Southall;
To manage customer relationships and customer services for existing and prospective Business Banking customers through Branch Banking channel of the Bank. Processing Business Banking customer transactions and handling customer queries in an efficient and timely manner. Prospecting, acquisition and account opening of new customers for Business Banking. Identifying opportunities for cross sell of other Retail Banking products by referring leads to the appropriate branch personnel. Adherence to compliance policies and organization's standard operating procedures.
Area of Responsibility
- Ensure desired & uniform (Treating Customers Fairly) level of customer service to the branch customers; whether in front desk or in the teller area. This includes solving the customer queries efficiently, helping them with the alternatives and making sure that bank's processes and guidelines are followed in the same; within the desired timelines as per bank's commitment to customers.
- Ensure the rejections in transactions and account opening is kept at the minimum to ensure minimum customer inconvenience and the desired service timelines as communicated to the customer.
- Responsible for following all the health & safety, operational risk and compliance guidelines in their day-to-day work as per the bank's policies.
- Meet personal business targets as discussed and communicated by the Branch Manager in the beginning of Financial Year. This will require maintaining and growing book of the assigned customers, do the outbound calling and/or, meet clients outside the branch premises to generate further business and referrals.
- Organise and participate in events and play an active part in the Sales Promotional activities for the branch. To be proactive and vigilant in query handling, monetary transactions and relationship opening which may give rise to money laundering and other financial malpractices; informing the concerned authorities with detailed report well within the time.
- To undertake projects and assignment from time to time as directed by Supervisor.
- Be adaptive to the change; keen on learning and complying with the new or changed regulations and communications as given by the management time-to-time.
- People Related: Interaction with Customer Service Manager, Branch Manager, Personal Bankers and other CSR's
- Operational Related: Adhere to all policies and procedures for transactional banking, AML and KYC.
- Knowledge of Business Banking and Trade Finance Products and Services
- Knowledge of Business Banking Transactions and Regulatory Framework
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Customer Relationship Management Skills
- Good analytical skills, Mathematics and basic calculations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner, energetic, and results-oriented
- Problem solver with good judgment and management skills
- Team player with an Eye for Detail
- Ability to work under pressure and Target oriented
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job