Are you looking for a role where you make a difference to our local business customers?
If the answer is yes then this is the role for you! Working within branch you will be responsible for supporting our business customers through a variety of tasks. You will be supporting with transactions, networking with new customers and providing advice on day to day queries.
Understanding our customer and their business needs is essential and will enable you to identify the right product to suit their business needs.
You do not need banking experience to be successful, you will have previously excelled in a customer facing role and throughout the recruitment process you will demonstrate your ability to build a relationship and rapport.
When you join our team, from day one you'll have access to a competitive salary and benefit's package, including:
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Bupa healthcare for you and your family worth up to £775
- A market-leading employer pension contribution of up to 17% *
- Life assurance (4x base salary)
- 27 days' holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays - with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
Working as a Customer Service Officer, Business Specialist you will:
- Work collaboratively with the others to ensure that referral processes for walk-in business customers are robust
- Ensure all customer needs are met and business development opportunities are maximised
- Attend networking events and build a prospective network of potential customers though matching business solutions to their needs
- Build and maintain good relationships with staff through a genuine desire to understand their needs and support them
- Identify new business opportunities for opening accounts, lending and other business development
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Demonstrate previous experience in providing customer service excellence
- Experience within a Commercial/Business Banking environment is advantageous
- Be conscientious, have excellent timekeeping and organisational skills
- Use empathy and adapt your behaviour and style of communication to suit your audience
- Consistently achieve objectives set and take action to improve your own performance.
So, do you want a career rather than just a job? Some of our most successful senior employees started their careers within branch.
*Pension core contribution of 10% on first £20,100 of pensionable salary and 9% on any remaining salary over £20,100 plus 7% matching contributions
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job