Customer Service / Office Manager
£28k - 32k + benefits
North West, Commutable from Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, North Manchester
The Customer Service Supervisor will support the end to end business working with small to large Customers to confirm and deliver products on time. You will be part of Customer Services team driving customer satisfaction in conjunction with a team of Customer Service representatives. You will have proven experience of motivating and driving performance improvements within a team. You will be assertive; possessing strong decision-making and communication skills with the ability to work accurately to strict deadlines. With a passion for qualitative service, you will enjoy the challenges of problem solving and thrive in a stimulating environment.
- Managing a team of 5
- Planning and overseeing the activities of, the office Sales, product training and IT training of, and analysing the performance
- Support the customer service team to ensure quality and productivity targets are met.
- Sales office functions also involve some reception/counter sales duties and sales office admin
- Scheduled orders gathering order maximisation
- Analyse order data be focused on delivering targets
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with the team and line management to maintain focus and motivation on customer service standards and targets.
- Experience of managing a sales team focused on delivering ongoing customer care
- IT literate and analytical in approach Customer Services/telesales within a Food service or Food manufacturing business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attend sales management meetings to communicate and implement new product launches and procurement issues
- Experience leading a team to targeted KPIs
- Direct key Customer account responsibility
- Contact Centre
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Office Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job