We are looking for Night Shift Customer Service Advisers to work in a call centre environment.
This is an unique opportunity to work in an office environment, working a night-shift, which is traditionally a shift only available for industrial work.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PERMANENT OFFICE BASED NIGHT-SHIFT ROLE.
Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Customer Service Adviser to join their expanding team. You will be dealing with a variety of calls, previous customer service experience is required this would ideally be telephone based but could be from a face to face customer service role.
- Working 37.5 hours per week.
- Sunday night through to Thursday night - 7.5 hours per shift between the hours of 11pm to 7am or 12 midnight to 8am
- Salary - £21600
- Location - Corby
Duties will include:
- Handling incoming calls.
- Booking engineer service visits.
- Identifying and ordering spare parts.
- Assisting with trouble shooting.
- Providing pre purchase advice.
- Cross selling warranties.
The successful candidate will be customer focused, have soft selling skills, a structured approach to hitting goals and deadlines, excellent telephone communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
A good degree of computer literacy is a must alongside previous customer services experience.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays etc
- Training and development opportunities
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'