Change Recruitment have some up and coming opportunities for Mortgage Case Handlers to work within a very customer service driven environment.
These roles will give you the opportunity to work within a highly successful financial service/mortgage team based in Clydebank.
To be considered you MUST:
· Pass a full credit check
· Disclosure Scotland check
· 3 year employment/education reference check
What’s in it for YOU as a Customer Service Advisor:
· Full time hours, between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Fri, 35 hours per week
· Salary up to £23,700 depending on experience
· Permanent contract
· Pension & share save scheme
· 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
· Onsite canteen
· Free parking
· 5 minutes from train station
· Attractive discounts on banking products and popular high street stores and restaurants
The role of a Case Manager involves:
You will be responsible for supporting a panel of Intermediaries (Brokers) and Relationship Partners through pro-active pipeline management. There will be NO contact with the customer directly within this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage a pipeline of mortgage applications and provide comprehensive updates to brokers.
· Handle inbound and outbound telephone calls and email correspondence.
· Verify supporting documentation such as pay slips, wage slip, P60's etc.
· Proactively build and develop pivotal client relationships with existing and new brokers.
· Identify the individual needs of brokers, supporting that need through attention to detail and excellent client service.
· Discuss with clients current product, process and procedure.
· Complete specific administrative tasks to ensure the delivery of an excellent service to brokers.
To be successful in this team you must have:
· Experience within the mortgage industry and mortgage product knowledge essential.
· Experience reviewing documents, calculating income or assessing cases.
· Experience reviewing income and expenditure.
· Previous experience dealing with telephone based enquiries.
· Experience dealing with or knowledge of mortgage brokers, preferred.
· A genuine passion for providing excellent customer service.
· An interest in building a career within the mortgage industry.
· Experience dealing with difficult situations.
· Confident, articulate and enthusiastic.
· Organised, self-motivated and a team player.
· Excellent analytical and communication skills.
· PC literate - knowledge of excel and word
If your skills match the full criteria above and you are keen to be considered, please submit your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job