My client based in Stockport are looking for someone to join their team to carry out market research and gather information for a variety of there clients. They work with businesses globally and are looking for bilingual candidates to join them on a on-going temporary basis.
This is NOT a sales role.
They are looking for people who can speak the following languages:
Some Duties Include:
- Carry out market research via telephone.
- Write up reports on the business conversations held.
- Efficient data entry & recording of dialogue following your phone calls.
- Pass on research to executive team.
- Ability to gain rapport quickly and gain relevant information.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of using a PC.
Pay Rate & Hours:
- 08:00 - 18:00 Mon - Fri
- £7.65 - £8.50 p/h
Training is provided to ensure customer service is delivered to the correct standard. Please note you will have to complete a language test.
If you feel you would be suited to the role please apply directly or contact Sean Pilkington at Cordant People Manchester.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Customer Service - Market Research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job