Customer Service Team Manager - £30,000 plus benefits!
Great working hours!
Marketing leading and expanding business!!
Zachary Daniels are partnering with one of our clients to recruit a Customer Service Manager for their team in the Northwest.
Our client is a market leader in the retail industry and are recognised for delivering a high level of service and products to their customers. If you want to join a company that is passionate about its customers and really looks after their staff then this is the role for you. The successful candidate will have experience of retail, online sales, wholesale experience an advantage but not essential.
Key responsibilies as a Customer Service Manager:
- Implement high standards across the team
- Strong understanding or retail customer service
- Driving the performance of a team of customer service advisors to ensure quality targets & KPI's are consistently met in a customer-focused environment.
- Coaching and developing new starters
- Developing staff through monthly 121's
- Motivating your team to deliver results
- Take ownership of issues and problems
- Using management information to help drive performance
- Engage with all key departments in Head Office
What we want in our new Customer Service Manager:
- Experience managing a customer service team
- Experience of managing a retail team or retail contracts in a contact centre
- Motivation to develop your career to the next level
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Implement training and development programs for your team
- Experience of high volume recruitment
- Experience of growing teams and increasing head count
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Track record of achievement and success
This is a fantastic role for an established Customer Service Manager or an Ambitious Customer Service Manager who wants the next step in their career. This role will develop at an incredibly fast rate; we need someone who can embrace this change and challenge.
In return for your hard work you will be given access to a structured training programme to ensure you are constantly developing and genuine career progression.
Contact Zachary Daniels for an immediate interview
Customer Service Team Manager, Customer Service Team Leader, Team Manager, Team Leader, Customer Service Leader, Customer Service Team Manager, Call Centre Team Leader, Contact Centre Team Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'