Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Location: Brighton, Full time
Salary: £20,000 basic to £35k OTE plus Shares in the company.
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
The role is ideal for talented phone-based telesales executive, or those already experienced in customer service who have experience in a call centre. This is not a cold calling job - you'll be dealing with motivated car sellers that have contacted the client, and helping them to get the best deal possible for their car.
This is an opportunity to join an established, fast-growing but still young company looking to disrupt and improve a big industry. It's a rare opportunity to make your mark and develop your career quickly in a fun environment with enthusiastic colleagues. This is not based in a call centre.
- Calling customers that have enquired about selling their car
- Gathering detailed information on their vehicle and requesting photos of their car
- Qualifying the customer's needs and expectations on sale price
- Update our internal systems with all the vehicle details
- Once the vehicle is placed with a dealership buyer, follow up with the customer to make sure the transaction happened and our service met their expectations
- Dealing with general customer service enquiries
- Support the account management and sales team where needed
- Full training will be provided.
The client is looking for someone with proven telesales skills and a passion for giving the best possible customer experience. You're going to need:
- A friendly, positive personality with a willingness to work hard and as part of an enthusiastic team
- At least two years' experience in a telesales or phone-based customer services environment
- A great telephone manner, and the ability to talk engagingly to lots of different types of customers
- An organised working style with strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in cars - you don't have to be a petrol-head, but knowledge of cars and the industry will be a huge advantage
- Real ambition to develop your skills and be the best at what you do
What the client offers:
- Have a high competitive salary and uncapped earning potential
- Be part of a rapidly growing, well-funded start up at the early stage
- Have the opportunity for fast career progression
- Receive stock options to share in the growth and success of the company
- Be able to take responsibility for your own development and working style
- Develop your skills and experience rapidly, and get ongoing training and support
- Work with people that are passionate about what they do
For more information please contact James Naylor at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'