The main duties of the Customer Service Manager are to manage the people and processes for the customer service team, delivering on KPI's and overall targets.
Our client is a leading manufacturer.
The Key responsibilities of the Customer Service Manager are to;
- Take ownership of the "customer experience"
- To promote a continuous improvement culture within the team and optimising processes and performance
- Ensure all team members actively seek to resolve problems and issues in a timely and efficient way; fostering a culture of ownership and first contact resolution within the team
- Deliver agreed KPI's
- Coach and develop your team
- Ensure the effective and efficient handling of all enquiries from customers, across telephone and electronic channels
- Effectively deal with escalated customer contact and complaints, interacting with customers directly
- Analyse complaints and report on complaint drivers and proactively look for areas to improve policies and processes, that are negatively impacting customer experience
- Build relationships with our carriers and internal stakeholders. Proactive in resolving issues that impede customer experience. Ensure strong flow of information between departments
- Benchmarking within the industry - knowing our competitors service offer and when they make changes
The successful Customer Service Manager will;
- Have previous management experience within an Operational/Customer Service environment
- Have strong analytical skills which can be used to make improvement suggestions and will have the ability to analyse, identify trends and communicate across the business
- Have an ability to drive and deliver change
- Be commercially minded
- Be computer literate and proficient with MS Office and other systems
- Be collaborative in nature and able to achieve goals through influence not force
- Be an excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong presentations skills
On offer the the successful Customer Service Manager is;
- The chance to work with an established customer service team
- A competitive salary
- Customer Service Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'