A worldwide and recognised Software Company have a new and exciting opening for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join their expanding division. The ideal candidate will have experience in providing excellent customer service and will take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
It’s a brilliant time to be joining them as they are already recognised as a world leader in their current market and they are well on the way to establishing themselves in a new market where they are building software used to track security systems (including for Fortune Top 100 companies in the US).
- Leading and mentoring a team of customer service staff to develop and constantly refine companywide customer service policies and procedures to deliver a high degree of support and satisfaction to a rapidly growing and geographically diverse customer base.
- Using helpdesk software to progress and chase tickets to a successful resolution.
- Liaising with internal staff, vendors, contractors and key stakeholders to ensure the quality of products and provision of the service.
- Participation in the management of the customer training and certification programme.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable results
- Experience in providing outstanding customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of customer service software (preferably ZenDesk)
- Ability to think strategically and to lead a team
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in use of social media platforms
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible/Remote working available
- True progression routes with staff journeys available to testify this
- Pension scheme with 3% (before contribution)
- Free tea, coffee and fruit Social Events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology help to buy scheme
- Casual dress code
- The chance to travel and work on client site for months at a time as well as visiting exhibitions that keep them at the front of their product (across the UK, USA and Dubai)
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lucy Gilmore
- Customer Satisfaction
- Management Skills
- Client Liaison
- Strategic Thinking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'