Do you have the ability to motivate a team, drive company success and improve on company processes? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client, based just outside of Royston is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their Customer Service team as a Customer Service Manager. Our client is renowned within its industry for providing professional and excellent customer service to all of their clients within the food and beverage industry.
What you will do?
- Facilitates smooth communication between sales, customer service, planning, production and shipping
- Undertakes all customer service tasks which are necessary to assure the functioning and success of the department and company
- Defines customer profile to ensure thorough understanding of the customer, key interfaces, requirements/needs and standards to be achieved for customer satisfaction
- Develop close internal relationships to ensure the team fully understands the standards required by the customer
- Deal with customer enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Receive and enter technical enquiries (TE’s) and provide back-up to account/sales personnel
- Responsible for the calculation of pricing and offering price indications to customers in accordance with company margins, along with verification of freight charges
- Assist order management with customer complaints
- Creation and maintenance of customer files and shared files
What will you need?
- Previous experience of managing a customer service team
- Team motivated, self-dependent and enthusiastic
- Excellent time management
The client offers a competitive salary and on-site parking. Your own transport is essential. The hours are 9am to 3pm on Mondays and Thursdays, 9am-5pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and 8:45-4pm on Fridays.
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"