This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic company who are a leader in their field.
Our client can offer you a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum plus a very attractive benefits package.
Working Monday to Friday, the successful candidate will work 37.5 hours.
- To manage and oversee the smooth running of a busy Customer Service Dept. and ensure all Advisors are equipped to handle queries effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor incoming calls for quality, accuracy and professionalism in order to reduce queries/complaints going forward
- Coordinate training of Customer Service Advisors ensuring staff have full support
- Produce and monitor weekly/monthly reports on the service provided by the team
- Act as first point of contact and support to all escalated incidents, ensuring swift resolution
- Identify potential departmental issues and develop solutions
- Encourage good working relationships between departments
- Identify requirements of the department and implement processes to achieve them
- Provide cover for the department when needed
- Ensure regular reviews are conducted in order to resolve issues and identify KPIs
- Plan and delegate workload to team
- Promote and develop a strong customer service strategy
- Previous experience of managing a team is a must
- Proven experience of successful conflict management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build and develop customer relationships
- Ability to lead, support and mentor a team
- Highly organised with a structured, professional way of working
- Experience of motivating a Customer Service team
- Exceptional time management, willingness to learn and assertiveness
If you would like to hear more about this role and it's responsibilities, please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job