Customer service manager
We are currently recruiting for a customer service manager for a growing business based in Leicester. You will be the driving force of the sales office and in a position to help develop the culture of the company.
You will be:
- To manage the day to day running of the Sales Office, motivating staff to ensure they provide the best customer experience
- Liaise with both supply chain and warehouse around orders, to ensure that the quality measures are in line with SLA's
- Prepare all export and shipping documents
- Prepare management information as required including order book reports.
- Manage the customer service function of the company, whether managing complaints or processing good feedback
- Ensure that office is fully compliant
- Develop the culture of the company, into a positive, successful environment to work
- Manage and motivate the Sales Office team.
- Ensure regular service reviews are conducted, reviewing issues and KPIs to drive service and process improvements.
- Identify needs and provide adequate training and development to the Sales Office team.
- Minimal annual completion of performance reviews for each team member, to measure progress and provide guidance for improvement and development.
- Plan and delegate workload to the team.
- Experience managing a customer service team
- Background in supply chain/logistics
- Excellent understanding of management systems.
The ideal candidate
- The ability to handle high volumes of work under pressure and in a multi-task mode, prioritise duties and operate in an organised and unflappable manner is essential;
- Able to build rapport with international clients
- Aspirational leader
- Well organised, diligent with a keen eye for detail
- Hands-on, self-starter, with a positive attitude!
If you are interested in the role, apply below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job