Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead an established customer service department this industry leading manufacturing company based in Leicester. If you have management experience with the customer service sector then we want to hear from you.
- Dealing with high volume of customer complaints and issues ranging from dispatch issues to faulty products.
- Ensuring the issue is resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner to ensure the customer is happy.
- Analysing customer service department and resolution management to produce recommendations and continuous improvement.
- Exceed expectations of the customer to ensure the business brand maintains its high level of customer satisfaction.
- Liaising across departments to undertake investigations into consumer issues.
- A proactive approach and leads by example
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Is customer-focused, wants to please customers, above and beyond the call of duty
- A positive outlook with the ability to motivate others.
- Good 'people skills' for building relationships with colleagues at all levels
- The ability to plan and prioritise your own work and other people's
- Excellent time management and the ability to multitask
- Integrity and trustworthy when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Able to negotiate and use influencing skills in difficult situations
- Excellent questioning skills and ability to maximise on sales opportunities
- Takes ownership for resolving issues and seeks assistance when needed
- Works in the best interest of both customer and company
- Experience in a similar role
- A proven track record in customer services
- Ideally from a manufacturing background
A market leading manufacturer based in Leicester which has been operating for over 15 years. They strive to design, manufacture and deliver the very best quality products and service by continually improving their products with new design features and components.
Interested? Click 'apply' now for an immediate interview!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job