Customer Service Manager opportunity in Surrey - parking on site and offering £30,000 per annum!
Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful company. Due to expansion, this Surrey based organisation is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their team
Your new role
Your most important role is leading and motivating a team of staff to ensure they are providing the best customer service possible.You'll also be expected to know the companies products and policies inside out and be able to communicate it to other members of staff. Your general daily tasks will include:
- Helping to build good customer relations
- Training and development of team members
- Management and organisation of customer support team
- Handling complaints and queries (from customers and staff)
- Liaising with couriers
- Reporting to senior management
What you'll need to succeed
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to motivate and inspire a team of people
- Decisive and quick thinking
- Ability to plan affectively
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT skills and willing to learn new systems
What you'll get in return
You'll be part of a friendly team with benefits including a pension scheme, gym membership, staff discount and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job