Are you passionate about delivering the highest level of Customer Service? Do you have experience of managing a vibrant Customer Service Team? Do you want to work for an employer who is a recognised market leader in their sector? If so....we might have the position you have been searching for!
Kingsley Consulting is recruiting for a Customer Service Manager for a leading European Manufacturing Business based in Leighton Buzzard. Our Client engineer quality products within the Waterproofing Technology sector, which is supported by a dedication to their offering of high-end Customer Service and expert technical support to each one of their customers, which underpins their position at one of their market leaders within their field.
Customer Service Manager
Location: Leighton Buzzard
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 (OTE: £37,000)
To lead and manage the Customer Service team to deliver excellent customer service in line with company policy and targets, whilst achieving departmental KPI’s.
- To carry out induction of new recruits as agreed with Supply Chain and Customer Services Director. Develop on-going training plans for all team members and review effectiveness of training with Supply Chain and Customer Services Director.
- Carry out monthly evaluations of telephone calls on all team members (minimum 4 calls per month) to ensure call standards are delivered and high level of customer service is maintained.
- Conduct monthly reviews and annual appraisals, which must include an agreed training and development plan for all individual team members with the support of the Supply Chain and Customer Services Director
- Ensure customer service key performance indicators are monitored and reviewed weekly with the support of Supply Chain and Customer Services Director.
- To use the Call evaluation recordings to help coach and develop the team.
- To produce local office statistics of Customer service and KPI’s and work productivity ie calls & orders.
- Ensure that workload volume is effectively organised to cover all staff absences due to holiday, training or sickness.
- Conduct and document back to work interview with all members of team following sickness and absenteeism
- Assist Supply Chain and Customer Services Director in controlling expenditure in all relevant areas to maintain performance within budget.
- Ensure that the Customer Service team have a monthly team brief.
- Strong Customer Serviced focused experienced Manager
- Experienced gained in a Sector transferrable to an Engineering/Logistics/Distribution Customer Service environment
- Training and Development of staff
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Understanding of Disciplinary Procedures
- Working to KPI’s targets
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job