Are you an experienced Customer Service Manager looking to utilise your skills? A leading employer in the Times top places to work is looking for such a person to oversee their Membership Advice team. Great package and a company that truly values its’ people.
The Role of the Customer Service Manager:
You will lead the entire customer service team, demonstrating first-class, values-led leadership, driving sales to ensure business growth.
- Recruiting, training and supporting all team members
- Deputising for the Head of Customer Services when necessary
- Growing the business in both established and new territories, maximising promotional offers
- Working closely with management from other departments
- Creating and managing procedures to address complaints effectively
- Improving the efficiency of the department through enhanced processes and technology, driven by a continuous improvement program
- Previous Customer Service/Sales Team Leader experience essential
- Call centre or similar experience of working in an operational environment
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong people skills
- Able to build rapport with individuals and companies
- Able to work to KPI’s and meet targets
- Able to make decisions and take ownership
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Customer Service Manager to get involved in an exciting award winning, growing company.
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job