£25,000 to £28,000 per annum
Our client provides a range of market leading credit and debit card payment solutions to small and medium-sized businesses within the UK.
As the Helpdesk Manageryour role will include the following responsibilities:
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working as part of the department’s Customer Services function.
The Helpdesk Managermust go above and beyond to ensure that our customer needs are fully understood and where possible met, making sure agents are guiding them towards the most appropriate resolution for their needs.
When complaints or queries escalate, the Helpdesk Manager will adopt ownership of the case.
Dynamically communicating with the team, external colleagues and management alike on a daily basis is key to the role; an ability to provide clear and effective communication is critical.
The ideal candidate for the Helpdesk Managerrole will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Previous management experience and a leadership flair with the ability to motivate others to perform is vital;
- Confident decision-making skills;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- High attention to detail and an excellent degree of accuracy with the ability to pick up on avoidable errors;
- A persuasive approach with good communication skills, manners and patience;
- A proven track record in negotiation is preferred;
- Experience dealing with team management and basic recruitment and HR matters;
- A positive outlook with proactive problem-solving skills;
- A resilient nature with an ability to be polite but persuasive with clients where necessary;
- High energy with the ability to multi-task and prioritise as appropriate;
- Living within a reasonable commute of Reading.
If you feel you are suitable for the Helpdesk Manager role, please apply now!
Customer Service Executive, Experienced Customer Service Manager, Call Centre, Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job