My client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Services Manager for their manufacturing business located in Thame.
My client has been established over 30 years and is a leading manufacture within their industry. They supply to clients throughout the world, as this is a key role within the business ensuring that all orders are delivered to customers in line with the agreed delivery dates.
Within the role of Customer Services Manager, you will manage a small team of Sales Administrators, and you will also be the prime contact with several major accounts. Client communication will be through multiple channels including phone, email and face to face meetings.
Oher duties within the role are:
- Liaising with production to ensure customer delivery requirements are achieved
- Completing quotations and margin analysis
- Agreeing final costings and lead-times with customers
- Ensuring that full product/assembly traceability is maintained, and all regulatory paperwork is in place and archived
- Updating internal systems with all customer orders
- Certificates of conformity
The team in place need a supportive and driven manager who can coach and develop them to really increase their skill set. You will be responsible for suggesting process improvements and generally improving the efficiency of your team.
The successful candidate will come from a manufacturing background, and have supervisory experience in either their current role or previous position.
In return my client offers a competitive salary and benefits package.