This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a growing manufacturing company are seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their friendly and busy team. You will manage a small admin team, dealing with reviews and appraisals. Other responsibilities will include contacting major customer accounts. Excellent all round communication skills are imperative for this position.
Duties of the role will include:
- Ensuring all orders are delivered to customers in line with the agreed delivery dates
- Liaising with production to ensure customer delivery requirements are achieved
- Completing quotations and margin analysis
- Agreeing final costings and lead-times with customers
- Ensuring that full regulatory paperwork is in place and archived
- Updating internal systems with all customer orders
- Certificates of conformity
- Motivating the team, ensuring morale is at a high level at all times
- Offering support to the team assisting in increasing skill sets
- Suggesting process improvements and improving the efficiency of the team
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience managing a team
- Previous experience completing quotes and stock management
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills; you must be capable of dealing with customers and colleagues on all levels.
- Outstanding customer service practices