An exciting opportunity to join a leading manufacturing and production business with over 100 years in their field. They are looking for a Customer Service Manager to ensure that customers receive first class service, identifying areas for coaching and improving the customer service function.
Our client, based in Stockport, is a market leader in their field. They are looking for a Customer Service Manager to drive the customer service function forward, working closely with other departments to ensure customers receive their orders on time and in full.
Duties of the Customer Service Manager role include:
- Ensure the smooth running and prioritisation of work within the Customer Services team on a daily basis
- Coaching and mentoring where individual development plans are in place to improve performance
- Work with the Customer Services team to ensure all tasks are completed within agreed timescales, prioritising workloads accordingly
- Assist with escalations to ensure a successful resolution
- Taking into account customer and internal feedback, identify any process improvements to enhance performance and the customer experience
- Develop efficiencies and performance improvements across the team
- Work with internal colleagues collaboratively and positively to improve the customer experience, and ensure the Customer Services team has the same approach
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure customers receive their orders on time and in full
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experience within a customer facing department
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experiencing of leading teams in a fast paced, changing environment
- Experience of developing and implementing new processes
- Strong influencer, a people person
- Excellent customer service skills
The salary on offer is £28k - £32k per annum
- "customer service manager" "customer service coach"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job