Benefit Cosmetics - Customer Service Manager
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager to manage our Customer Service Team supporting the UK and Ireland.
Please note that this role will be based at our Head Office in Chelmsford, Essex.
- Managing and training the Customer Service team and optimising customer service performance.
- Dealing with complaints, investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems.
- Ensuring responses and customer updates to queries through all channels are dealt with in a timely manner and to a high quality standard across the Customer Service Team.
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing.
- Previous Customer Service experience, ideally within a Retail environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong people focus
- Excellent written skills
- A desire to deliver excellent customer service and always want to go that extra mile.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Good team player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job