An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join a well-established company based in Leighton Buzzard. The company is well-established and has been trading for many years.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years experience within a Customer Service Manager position, be able to lead a team of 10 customer service representatives, to deliver excellent customer service in line with company policy and targets, whilst achieving department KPI's.
Customer Service Manager Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out induction of new recruits, develop on-going training plans for all team members and review effectiveness of training.
- Carry out monthly evaluations of telephone calls on all team members to ensure call standards are delivered and high levels of customer service are maintained
- Conduct monthly reviews and appraisals
- Ensure customer service key performance indicators are monitored
- To use call evaluation recordings to coach and develop team
- Training and development of staff
- Understand disciplinary procedures
- Previous Customer Service Manager experience and manufacturing knowledge
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE
If you feel you can offer the required skills, please apply today.