An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join a well-established company based in Leighton Buzzard. The company is well-established and has been trading for many years.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years experience within a Customer Service Manager position, be able to lead a team of 10 customer service representatives, to deliver excellent customer service in line with company policy and targets, whilst achieving department KPI's.
Customer Service Manager Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out induction of new recruits, develop on-going training plans for all team members and review effectiveness of training.
- Carry out monthly evaluations of telephone calls on all team members to ensure call standards are delivered and high levels of customer service are maintained
- Conduct monthly reviews and appraisals
- Ensure customer service key performance indicators are monitored
- To use call evaluation recordings to coach and develop team
- Training and development of staff
- Understand disciplinary procedures
- Previous Customer Service Manager experience and manufacturing knowledge
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE
If you feel you can offer the required skills, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job