RealBee Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Manager for their respected client based in Lincoln. This is a permanent, full time position.
You will be responsible and accountable for complete post award customer relationships. As the Customer Service Manager you will deliver a world class customer experience and consistently provide excellent technical, commercial and contract management to allocated customer portfolios.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Manager:
- Coordinating and facilitating all aspects of Customer Relationship Management.
- Accountable for successful management of entire contract lifestyle.
- Planning the allocation and deployment of resources to meet service/contract requirements.
- Understands the customer and owns the relationship, ensuring communication meets contractual requirements to deliver excellent customer service and offer opportunity to maximise the commercial potential of the contract.
- Undertake customer visits to satisfy contractual requirements and maintain/improve customer relationships as required.
- Support and lead customer engagement in providing technical "first response" to minimize potential customer downtime. You will be required to participate in nominated contact for "out of hours" customer response.
- Demonstrate willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and customer needs.
- Maintaining current and accurate records within the Company’s Customer Relationship Management system and Operating System.
- Tracking contract deliverables and costs using appropriate tools.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on contract progress and performance in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all payments are received within the defined contract payment schedule and deviations highlighted with appropriate proposed action plan.
- Managing the control of customer related correspondence and specific contractual documentation.
- Lead, and where appropriate collaborate and support the component parts of the business to deliver a world class customer experience.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and complete process improvement tasks as directed.
Skills Required of the Customer Service Manager:
- Ideally you will be professionally qualified and/or have at least 2 years practical experience in a customer facing role with relevant sales/commercial knowledge and exposure to contract management.
- Demonstrable project management experience in consistently delivering on schedule, to budget and delivery quality product and service.
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- IT literate to include MS Office suit of products, MS Projects.
- Desirable experience of working within SAP environment.
RealBee Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and is an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. RealBee Recruitment Ltd are specialists in financial recruitment based in Lincoln primarily servicing the East Midlands.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job